How to bid
- Online. Right here and now using the form above.
- By email. Email your bids to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and telephone number and make it clear what you are bidding for and how much.
- In person. Fill in a leaflet or the programme (you’ll find them around the town during the event) and pop it in the receptacle provided at the BOFF event Bar on the 14th and 15th September 2019.
- Bids must be made no later than 1pm on Sunday 15th September.
- Winners will be announced at 3.00pm Sunday 15th. September 2019 and contacted by the organisers.
- Pment must be received by cash, credit card or cheque no later than midnight on 18th September. Cheques to be made out to Olney Events (Auction). To pay after the event is over, please email email@example.com.
- If payment is not received by midnight on 18th September 2019 the prize will be offered to the next highest bidder.
- There is no limit to the number of bids you make or how many of the prizes you wish to bid for.
- The decision of Olney Events is final.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds. All items are “as is.” There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- In the event of a tied bid, the earliest received bid will be deemed the winner
- Following successful payments, a member of the Olney Events team will be in touch to provide details of how you will receive your winning auction prize
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Olney Events, their elected and appointed officials, the event organisers, sponsors.
- Please make your bid in line with the value of the prize to reflect it’s worth and out of respect to our very generous providers.